Adoption in Houston
Family Lawyer You Can Trust
Adoption is one of the happiest moments a family can celebrate and share. It’s the end of a journey towards legally declaring a child as “yours,” while simultaneously beginning that significant chapter in your lives. As a Houston family law attorney, we can help you throughout the adoption process.
The most common questions regarding adoption include:
- How is a termination of parental rights related to a step-parent adoption?
- How do grandparents or other relatives adopt a blood related child?
- What steps are involved in adopting a child not related to me?
- What if the birth mother and the birth father do not agree about the adoption?
- Who can set the terms about communications between birth parents and the child?
- Do I need to establish paternity first, in order for a new husband to adopt my child?
At Michael P. Delaney Attorney at Law, we can help you answer these questions. Call (713) 222-2767 for a free phone consultation today!