Houston Divorce Lawyer
Delaney Law Firm
Serving Houston Since 1987
Whether you are dissolving a marriage, addressing custody or visitation or adopting a child, you deserve a family law attorney who handles each case on an individual basis and stays with you every step of the way. Michael P. Delaney Attorney at Law is a solo Houston family law attorney with a prestigious support team who can help you move forward while providing you with the resources and information you need in order to succeed. Call us today at (713) 222-2767 for more information about our office.
We provide legal counsel for the following practice areas:
- Family Law Overview
- Child Custody Disputes
- Division of Property
- Complex Divorce
- Child Support and Enforcement
- Establishing Parent Child Relationship
- Domestic Violence and Protective Orders
- Post-Divorce Modifications
Your Case is Our Top Priority
Our office acts as the voice that you need to represent in litigation. We ensure that the matter at hand is handled appropriately and as smoothly as possible. You can rest assured we can appropriately represent your interests throughout the case.
Our office in Houston provides you access to:
- More than 25 years of experience and knowledge of Texas family law procedures and courts
- Mr. Delaney’s sharp, analytical skills that contributed to his inclusion in Mensa
- Comfortable setting to discuss private and personal details
- Fair and reasonable legal fees
- AV Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Thorough and committed representation for efficient resolution
It’s important that you have a Houston family law lawyer who is there for you, viewing you as more than simply another case to win. You can receive the very best services, from the initial contact made to the very end of the case. With our office, you don’t have to feel overwhelmed, stressed or uncertain about whatever course of action you are pursuing. The firm of Michael P. Delaney Attorney at Law makes your case our top priority. Contact us at (713) 222-2767 for a free phone consultation today!